Menu/Loading Screen Submission/Idea (Music)

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
Being an audiophile, the music however subtle affects my mood. I just want the tracks fitting to the game's scenario..
Well, I certainly wouldn't like hearing engaging music for button pressing xDD I still stand FOR this music. Not like it matters, but I like it. I've listened to it in a loop for hours 3 days now (no joke). It helps me to do work :)

sandnes2k

Field Runner
Aug 27, 2017
Glad to get some input here. I've been quite busy with work, school and other projects. Might try making something different in the near future.

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
Pufty , status update.
Well, if it's my opinion after a while you're looking for -
Even now listening I find myself feeling the same Vibe of the calmness before you enter the storm that would be heard in the distance. What I can point out now that through the nearly 3 minutes there is no change of scenery. It would still work as menu background music, but maybe at some point something changes to not make it just a constant same-sounding loop. I bet that after a year of playing a game with this bg music, someone would have already gotten sick of it, even if it sounds great.

Kenos0

Fresh Blood
Jun 6, 2020
Anyone have any other Ideas?? I figured I could probably upload some if anyone is interested lol. seems this whole thing has kind of died.

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Anyone have any other Ideas?? I figured I could probably upload some if anyone is interested lol. seems this whole thing has kind of died.
You are more than welcome to upload whatever you have! I am interested, and as for the project, the discord is partially active. :)