Found something on reddit. Seemed interesting

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Must you take me as a dunce? it's no longer there
Or if you can see it, then post the image directly here
I actually didnt check correctly , since when i did it pushed my download manager to download an image.... Due to which i assumed it was still there. I did not mean to take you as a dunce and i am deeply apologetic for what i said. Anywho,
Looks like they deleted the image , dw i did download it so here is a reupload

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
It's all good, I was joking around , did the italicized make it seem like I was more serious? :p

Anyways, much neon, much cool, especially if we got an awesome lighting engine :D

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
It's all good, I was joking around , did the italicized make it seem like I was more serious? :p

Anyways, much neon, much cool, especially if we got an awesome lighting engine :D
The ambiance is flowing through man , also i wasnt serious either just following protocol. XD
I just love this kinda feel especially from a game. The rain makes it look good, ADD RAIN TO THE GAME!

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
Rain would be such a neat thing to add, dang, everything turns into suggestion thread because there's so many awesome ideas for this game ;D

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Rain would be such a neat thing to add, dang, everything turns into suggestion thread because there's so many awesome ideas for this game ;D
Apb handled fog well in the Halloween event, maybe add dynamic weather to the game? You could use the if added phone feature to display the weather forecast data that could be pre decided for a month for a server!