Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Heya everyone,
And welcome to another monthly recap.

This month we look at what’s been going on in the depths of hell,
Also known as our team channel that we use to communicate with one another.

Yet again, we have some new faces on our team,
Bringing our total team count to 26!

Say hi to derNarr, one of our new music artists, who’s entry submission tracks you can find at the end of this post!

Joining him this month is VnWlf
(I too have no clue how to pronounce his name without making it sound like I have a thick lip)
Who too is a music artist helping us make some nice music!

And finally, this month is Jer, who will be taking over most of my programming duties as I face some restructures in my personal life that have been eating most of my time.

Pretty sure darky’s a work-a-holic, after all, quite a few changes have taken place to the layout of the social space as can be seen here:

Finn, not to be outdone also has been hard at work on making props which can be seen here:

Leroy’s alive again and drooped these two gems:

And Ameer is still working on driving mechanics as well as some funky 3d models:

And last but not least, Incbox and I had a little back and forward designing new logos~

One of our new members, Jer made something quite interesting in his entry application,
And I can’t help myself but show you what he made!
After that, I couldn’t get the thing working that I was working on, so here’s a still image to tease you guys:

And finally, more work-in-progress car stuff:

As we worked on the game this month, quite a few of us had other things getting in the way.
Getting hospitalized, getting swamped with work etc.

It’s a clear indication that this is still a volunteer project, and we can’t do this on our own.
I am grateful of the support we’ve been getting so far, and I am proud of the people on the team.
But I do have to note yet again that this project isn’t done by a full team of experienced game developers. As such, ideas change, plans get written and rewritten and we can’t promise you that the game that will be done at the end, is the same that we’re currently envisioning.

Recently we surpassed 600 members on the discord, and I am proud to see the amount of love and support that has been given.
When I started working on this, I thought it would’ve been a fun small side project, porting over the city was relatively easy, and It’d be fun to just drive around in it with the features unreal provided.
Though, that idea has changed a lot and we’re now here, making our own city and forging our own story. It’s needless to say that I am proud to have met everyone on the team.
Even Tarzo, who honestly, I have endless fights with. Despite all that, everyone has an amazing level of passion and dedication, and I am glad to be a part of this project.

So, Thank you.
With Love, Luna

P.S, as promised:
https://soundcloud.com/user-899801374/sets/nekrova-update-april

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
Oh my lord did the landcruiser blow my ears away <3

Nice stuff!

mattskoii

Field Runner
Aug 16, 2017
Good to see progress happening and congrats on the newer staff, Shame that G1 doesn't have same vocal point with their game, Keep up the good work gents

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Could you guys shareshare vectors or just post pngs of the new logos in the post?

Last edited:

OziTrkr

Fresh Blood
May 2, 2018
It is like watching your baby growing...I get emotional every time I see your updates.

incbox

Support Team
Staff member
Developer
2D Artist
Nov 24, 2017
Could you guys shareshare vectors or just post pngs of the new logos in the post?
logo is still in progressing. when its done of course there will be png and eps formatted files possible to download. Thanks You!

Annily

Ryan

Field Runner
Aug 16, 2017
This game has never been about competing to APB..
As much as i like the new CEO taking over, i will still put my most support towards this game in development.

I personally don't see it as competition, since APB has 0 to do with Phoenix.
Besides the point that there's 0 to compete with.
Was never saying it was. I was just messing around. forgive me if I offended someone or started something. I'm still going to support nekrova as well. it just nice to see that people still notice a game like apb even with all the mess its had over the years people still think its of some value and they want to fix it

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
You have'nt offended anyone :p But yes indeed very brave move of LO to pickup a game like APB.