Armour System

Geist

Fresh Blood
Mar 9, 2018
I been playing APB for a while to know that APB really and never had armour system. noobs like me getting shot from no where and not really having chance to survive or fight back as well. won't it be little bit smarter to give like body armour like pieces from each bit and having it armour bar on set pieces. and having stages to tell you when you need to repair your armour pieces there will be Armour stages to it stats when it on something like worn 47% on it armour it will decrease stats on armour and giving you low stats when not taking care of it. when firing on a enemy player armour piece if you keep firing at same spot it will break off in a effect and sound as well letting you know you have open window to take him out. and must add armour limit to it to balance gameplay and fairness in match as well if i made any mistakes when making thread do let me know thank you for hearing me :D

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
tbh i don't know anything about armor classes but in apb u had Kevlar and such and it was called upgrades basicly i don't think they focused on anything like this yet but would like to see what they would do if they are going to go for upgrades or just human armor piece additions. i prefer upgrades ...that can be unlocked

Geist

Fresh Blood
Mar 9, 2018
i was thinking of a Armour Vendor that sell armour pieces and having the player unlocking it from mission npcs to get different types of armour pieces but it would be good idea to take some ideas from real life body armour pieces something like Dragon skin and more

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Though a great idea , it will avoid a new player base as soon as they are made to fight the players higher in and find themselves unable to kill. Put yourself in a tactical position and appreciate the art of sneak sniping. Though just dont make the snipers be a one shot kill.... And not really high damage like hvr.this might solve op's issue as well i think

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Just saying because that will highly affect player more for people starting out. And it puts on a bad air for the newbies and that would really be harsh for a game like this.