- Nov 6, 2017
Bare in mind that's suggestions that came up on my mind -
- If it's gonna be criminal/police type rename them with better names not just enforcers and criminals.
- Make timers between each of the objectives, let people fight each stage instead of "taking points".
- Make a randomly generated missions within the city, it can be guard, capture or project an hostage for an example (instead of having a case to protect as APB has).
- Make weapons real, don't make these weapons with additional adventage for P2Ws, even though people want better weapons, just make "Re-skins" of each weapon to look much cooler and so on.
- Let us have an interaction menu in objectives, in the last game we has to press "F" or any other key combination to do the objective, my main suggestion is to have some sort of interaction between the things so people will have more time to do things.
- Make a variant of animations, and updated once such as Dab, wiggle dance and the kiddo with the bag dance (forgot how its called).
- A small suggestion, make an exotic cloths for the marketplace if there will be any, such as variant of bags, shoes, or even scarfs, hoodies.