Bunch of Suggestions

Regenance

Field Runner
Nov 6, 2017
Bare in mind that's suggestions that came up on my mind -

• If it's gonna be criminal/police type rename them with better names not just enforcers and criminals.
  • Make timers between each of the objectives, let people fight each stage instead of "taking points".
  • Make a randomly generated missions within the city, it can be guard, capture or project an hostage for an example (instead of having a case to protect as APB has).
  • Make weapons real, don't make these weapons with additional adventage for P2Ws, even though people want better weapons, just make "Re-skins" of each weapon to look much cooler and so on.
  • Let us have an interaction menu in objectives, in the last game we has to press "F" or any other key combination to do the objective, my main suggestion is to have some sort of interaction between the things so people will have more time to do things.
  • Make a variant of animations, and updated once such as Dab, wiggle dance and the kiddo with the bag dance (forgot how its called).
  • A small suggestion, make an exotic cloths for the marketplace if there will be any, such as variant of bags, shoes, or even scarfs, hoodies.

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
i maybe not be a moderator of this game but i m always intrested to see how people think about it

just have a few questions about a few things

- crim / enforcer game changing the names ( what would u suggest ) or would u go that crims and enforcers can play vs eachother ? like some sort of turf wars and make a competitive scene of it?

- what do you think is the best fighting for 30 minuts for 1 objective at one point or fighting for 30 minutes at different points ... ?

for the rest i can see what u are suggesting o;o

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
How about yakuza , military and mafia... Maybe we could include 3 factions ?
We are aiming not for another apb but something built upon apb so....

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
Everyrhing is nice except for the emotes etc... instead of ripping off real life (not even that cool of a thing also) make up your own!

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Everyrhing is nice except for the emotes etc... instead of ripping off real life (not even that cool of a thing also) make up your own!
Excluding the dab and that pop culture bs , i i find general emotes like a flying kiss , smoking , taunting and lot very cool :/

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
Excluding the dab and that pop culture bs , i i find general emotes like a flying kiss , smoking , taunting and lot very cool :/
I was indeed talking about dab, nae nae and that crap, it's cool to see once, but that's all there is to be said.

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
I was indeed talking about dab, nae nae and that crap, it's cool to see once, but that's all there is to be said.
But we totally need to be able to say OMAE WA MOE SHINDEIRU and NICO NICO NII..... kappa :V. Though it'd be a fun taunt

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
Or if it should be added, when asking direction ''Do u kno da wae'' XD