car garages

CaptCyral

Fresh Blood
Jan 14, 2018
i know we all use em in APB like mad for battle grounds, but i see a lack of cars or other forms of autos in them...if you(PHONIX Project) does go forth, and i hope u do, please add some vehicles to the endless supply of garages that both maps of APB has...i know in the real world that you will always see a handful of cars,trucks,mini vans, etc in these structures at all hrs of the day and nite...even a few motorcycles would do... but please let us(players) ( the motor bikes) use them..... thanks for reading Cyral.

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
moterbikes and bikes are a cool adition o;o to the game but i don't know what they gone do with the hitboxes on them ... if they get added

Mitne

King of Poland
Donator
Dec 3, 2017
If we talk about traffic and parked cars, that surely will be thing...

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
If we talk about traffic and parked cars, that surely will be thing...
I think he means that APB doesnt have that much parked cars and he want that this Project gets more randomly parked cars that can be stolen by players in the City (For a more alive city) such like Motorbikes, Vans etc.. not just some AI NPC that can't drive normal on the streets or 10 Cars in the whole map that are parked like apb does (Yea my english is rip :D)

CaptCyral

Fresh Blood
Jan 14, 2018
thank yall for reading the post... and yea i really would see more randomly parked cars instead of the mentioned 10 or so an entire map.....i also have another question that i cannot get a strait answer for....
Question, why is it when a District is nearly full(80 players) there are more then over populated with NPC's( the ones driving), but yet when a district only has less then 10 players u cannot see an NPC even if your gaming depends on it???
again thanks 4 reading

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
thank yall for reading the post... and yea i really would see more randomly parked cars instead of the mentioned 10 or so an entire map.....i also have another question that i cannot get a strait answer for....
Question, why is it when a District is nearly full(80 players) there are more then over populated with NPC's( the ones driving), but yet when a district only has less then 10 players u cannot see an NPC even if your gaming depends on it???
again thanks 4 reading
Good Question, never saw that before by myself..I don't know if some Member have Answer for that bc i think it's another secret of the apb Files :eek:

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
mostly there grouped in packs u can see in some streets no one and in other streets there filled with cars ... its just the question where is the group of cars and where is it not ...

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
mostly there grouped in packs u can see in some streets no one and in other streets there filled with cars ... its just the question where is the group of cars and where is it not ...
That's so unbalanced and unreal, mostly when the main streets are almost empty but other streets filled with 10 cars ._.

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
I know we all use garages in APB like mad for battle grounds.
But i see a lack of cars or other forms of vehicles in them...

If Phoenix does go forth (and i hope it does) please add some vehicles to the endless supply of garages.
I know in the real world that you will always see a handful of cars,trucks,mini vans, etc.
in these garages at all hrs of the day and night...

Even a few motorcycles would do...
But please let us(players) ( the motor bikes) use them.....

thanks for reading Cyral.
-Ninja spelling correct-

Heya, I just want to know that we've read your suggestion and are discussing it, please bear in mind that:
1. its in the wrong section
and
2. We tend to wait a bit to allow others to discuss their point of view

CaptCyral

Fresh Blood
Jan 14, 2018
Thank you Luna, that's all a person can ask for... and I'm sorry about the placement of the thread.. on threads for games I'm kinda new...

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
-Ninja spelling correct-

Heya, I just want to know that we've read your suggestion and are discussing it, please bear in mind that:
1. its in the wrong section
and
2. We tend to wait a bit to allow others to discuss their point of view
99999999 Points
i want that too