CBT and OBT?

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
Will there be a Closed Beta for people that are patreons or is there just a Open for all Beta?

iDisney

Fresh Blood
Aug 28, 2017
There will be an early access period, but that is only available for Patreons (Server suppliers, which means $10 or higher). I'm also sure there will be an open beta, but that's not going to happen anytime soon

Variiuz

Developer
Programmer
Aug 21, 2017
There will be an early access period, but that is only available for Patreons (Server suppliers, which means $10 or higher). I'm also sure there will be an open beta, but that's not going to happen anytime soon
And there we go i should read the Patreon page :eek:

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
There might be moments when select people from the community get invited to take a peek and give feedback, or, select moments where we might stress test the servers, and see how things handle on load, these moments however, are excluded from the early access tier, as that one simply gives access to the servers when they go live, and those servers are on 24/7.

If you wish to participate in any of the test events (and gain a Alpha Warrior Achievement), make sure to follow the discord, as they'll be announced there.

<Ninja Edit for clarification so people won't get angry at me>

Just for clarification:
  • the 10$ gives early access to test servers that run 24/7, we'll try to keep the most recent stable builds on these, so people who are on that tier can just hop on whenever they feel like it and play.
  • the 50$ tier gives access to our developmental servers, these are up less often, and contain experimental content that we're working on at that moment, we as developers will most likely use those while testing, and as such they can go online and offline many times during the day.
  • Special (Invite Only) Testing moments, are special (un-announced) days, where the public can also get a glimpse of what's going on behind the curtains, and help us test things.
    These builds are far from being finished, and they're not updated by us (until an other event comes) and accounts created during those will be locked after the event is over.
    Those moments are for us to see how well our servers can handle the player traffic and see how things behave when multiple people are interacting with them.

Last edited:

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
I dont want to stress this much but i would really appreciate if the game could be made available through steam, because as of yet steam is the only one to provide seamless payment method to me who cant do international transactions. You could just set up a coming soon page now and the page could bring some additional interest to this game. You could use steam to release an early access as an open beta of sorts though whatever direction you guys chose best is fine.