Curious about if the whole 'police roleplay' will fit into the Pheonix world..

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
Police roleplay is a thing indeed. Not only Apb but FiveM and other games/mods for games, so I'm just curious if my police clan that started in Apb (it's more just to add pizzazz; it's not roleplay heavy like some in Apb are... er were)

So yeah, just curious about that aspect of it fitting into the story... I know the backstory isn't finalized or anything of the sort. Maybe my question actually is as simple as 'are we gonna get to run around in black and white police cars with lights and sirens?!' ;D

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
i m not a role player myself but was also on the enforcer side. in APB i felt like Cops and Crims were just 2 classes in the game. stil i think the story will need to tell everything how the game will run and than u will have your answer

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
i m not a role player myself but was also on the enforcer side. in APB i felt like Cops and Crims were just 2 classes in the game. stil i think the story will need to tell everything how the game will run and than u will have your answer
Though they may add some sctual activities that feel more into whatever class we chose. Not just the standard activities apb has. Something abiut breaking prison and an advanced bounty system.

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
Though they may add some sctual activities that feel more into whatever class we chose. Not just the standard activities apb has. Something abiut breaking prison and an advanced bounty system.
Not meaning to turn this into a suggestion thread, but that is an interesting idea, I played for like one day when Apb had that drug mule thing, so some sort of AI interaction, or just world interaction in order to add more to do than pvp would be awesome to see

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Not meaning to turn this into a suggestion thread, but that is an interesting idea, I played for like one day when Apb had that drug mule thing, so some sort of AI interaction, or just world interaction in order to add more to do than pvp would be awesome to see
I too was quite fond of the drug mule event and that other opgl event and was saddened when they removed it. It would really be interesting if they was more to interact with other than the lack luster ram raiding and turning in goods thing. It just lacked the fun and i dont deally have any good memories of any witness missions