molucleman

Fresh Blood
Jan 1, 2018
Well, the Game night is new upcoming Hollywood Movie Game Night. The movie is all about friends who meet regularly for the game night and play games. But this time everything is different from there last time this time they have to solve the mystery game for their own life. This is the story of new upcoming Hollywood Movie. You can watch Game Night 2018 online trailer and guess what happened in the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bran Flakes

Field Runner
Staff member
Developer
Music/Sound Designer
Aug 19, 2017
Well at least bots now have the decency to post in Off-Topic.

Links removed.

Last edited:

Mitne

King of Poland
Donator
Dec 3, 2017
Warned on Discord that bots started to breach security Luna.

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Warned on Discord that bots started to breach security Luna.
this is actually a normal person reviewing a movie, believe it or not according to logs they've been behaving rather normal

Mitne

King of Poland
Donator
Dec 3, 2017
this is actually a normal person reviewing a movie, believe it or not according to logs they've been behaving rather normal
Might be serviced Indians. Who knows. I mean if they only activity he does is post movie review on forum completly irrevelant to it - that must be it.
Or someone just trolling us and laughing his ass off on Discord.

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
o;o well its a good movie but other wise o;o i don't realy know what it is doing here tbh

Bran Flakes

Field Runner
Staff member
Developer
Music/Sound Designer
Aug 19, 2017
He posted a really sketchy looking link that was like a combination of all the big free movie watching site names, so I assumed it was a bot :p