Development Recap March Recap: 107 Central updates, Group functionality & In-game glimpses

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
Very nice! loving this so much, will it play simularly to APB tho? will it be as close as it comes to APB?

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Very nice! loving this so much, will it play simularly to APB tho? will it be as close as it comes to APB?
As mentioned earlier,
We don't intend to be apb 2.0,
More of a spiritual successor if anything.

We want to go for a similar feel, such as the fact you essentially have this big open city where you can play as both the criminals as well as the cops.

And similar gunplay, because the more arcady nature of apb is fun and engaging.

But that said we also intend to do our own thing, changing the way missions are done, allowing players to be who they want to be more, removing and focusing more on player to player interaction rather than "everyone is on their own gl hf".

Hope that helps.

Tl.dr
We're not making apb, we're making our own game, that may or may not be similar on certain aspects.

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
Awesome! I can't wait, when i can. i'll be happy to support this cause by donating to you guys on patreon! keep it up :D

Whit3Nit3

Fresh Blood
Apr 10, 2018
Will this be only 3rd Person like APB or also have the possibility to switch to 1st Person ?. Personally I think only 3rd Person would be better.