Melee weapons

GooFairy

Apr 2, 2018
Add melee weapons like a telescopic baton or a chain. We should have to test how it feels to have melee weapons inside of a game like this.

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
According to me melee weapons would break the meta but thats just my opinion. Melee weapons like a chain would be hard to program and i dont think a baton or a knife would fit in an apb style of gameplay. But thats all upto the devs.

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
According to me melee weapons would break the meta but thats just my opinion. Melee weapons like a chain would be hard to program and i dont think a baton or a knife would fit in an apb style of gameplay. But thats all upto the devs.
It would in my opinion too, kind of, but only if they were too useful... tbh I want em to jack around with, very limited reach, basically for sneak attacks etc... haven't you ever snuck up on someone in Apb and wish you could bludgeon them to death? :D

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
It would in my opinion too, kind of, but only if they were too useful... tbh I want em to jack around with, very limited reach, basically for sneak attacks etc... haven't you ever snuck up on someone in Apb and wish you could bludgeon them to death? :D
Sometimes..... But for those times , I always keep a blowtorch :') and there you have it.. a melee weapon
I usually whistle before i ever shoot them at their backs :p