Menu/Loading Screen Submission/Idea (Music)

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
maybe try drawing some inspiration from this:

SHOODOX

Fresh Blood
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Programmer
Aug 15, 2017
I really like it the way it is right now. Those short sequences of nearly pure silence reminds me of the old APB login screen. At some points the gunshots seem to be a little too much present in my opinion as I really enjoy silent and calm music on my title screens.

Bran Flakes

Field Runner
Staff member
Developer
Music/Sound Designer
Aug 19, 2017
I was distracted by the original APB theme so I forgot to comment on the one you posted. I do really like it, but it could use a little more something. Like more noise just to make it sound... fuller? Pretty much what the guitar adds to the original theme. I'd also like to add this song here for maybe a little more inspiration.

Brendan

Staff member
Community Manager
Developer
Donator
Aug 18, 2017
I was distracted by the original APB theme so I forgot to comment on the one you posted. I do really like it, but it could use a little more something. Like more noise just to make it sound... fuller? Pretty much what the guitar adds to the original theme. I'd also like to add this song here for maybe a little more inspiration.
(Personal thoughts, don't take this as a definite yes/no/maybe) Personally, I think it's a tad too much, I'm really fond of the original menu screen music from APB, but that's just my take on it.

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
This was actually worth-while. I enjoy hearing this. It feels like something you would hear in a menu. It certainly brings m3mory of the old APB theme and makes it more up-to-date. I get that everyone loves the old APB theme, but we shouldn't be using nostalgia to draw in attention :D My opinion. This is fresh, whilst still giving the same aesthetic.

I would support this 100% to be used as menu music. Idk if it's too late to support this, but either way, I would still like to listen to it!

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
I really appreciate some ambient drumstep like the character creation music in apb for the character creation in this game :p

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
I really appreciate some ambient drumstep like the character creation music in apb for the character creation in this game :p
Yes, as long as it is subtle :D
This specific peace would be great going from the login screen to world selection. Whenever creating characters, modding something, it needs to be more subtle

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Yes, as long as it is subtle :D
This specific peace would be great going from the login screen to world selection. Whenever creating characters, modding something, it needs to be more subtle
Being an audiophile, the music however subtle affects my mood. I just want the tracks fitting to the game's scenario..