Omg, I'm so excited I found this

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
Oh my gah, I can't believe I finally found out about this project, I'm so exicted

As one who up until recently was a large clan leader, benevolent APB community member, but *cough* thanks to G1 has vowed to never play again, it makes me so glad to see this project: it's like a dream come true.... there's the saying if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is, but I will be cautious, but also hopeful for this project's success. Being hopeful is such a change of pace compared the bleak condition that APB Reloaded is in currently.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi :D

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
tbh u don't vow down before G1 ... to never play again ... did the same 3 months later i was back on that game ... even now yesterday i even played it for once ... i suck anyway nowaday

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
If I struck the lottery and they reversed my ludicrous ban I'm still not sure I'd get back on, because by now my clan's fallen apart and the game is almost dead. Swore to Tiggs herself that I'd never play again. I played since 2012 and loved that game, but it's dead to me now. :/

Last edited:

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
same here o;o stil i m not banned so don' tknow what u did to get a or deserve a ban o;o

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017

(also welcome)

Acorn

Field Runner
Donator
Feb 23, 2018
don't know what u did to get a or deserve a ban o;o
The word 'did' and 'deserve' don't apply here or I wouldn't be calling the ban ludicrous ;)

And ty Luna, if I knew anything about 3D modeling I'd volunteer to help but for now all I can do to help is spread the word about this project so it's a success c:

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Ah the good ol ban , lost my first account due to being hacked. And got banned on my second account (it wasnt fairfight) sigh.... Someone claims i scammed

TzickyT

Staff member
Developer
Programmer
Sep 20, 2017
Ah the good ol ban , lost my first account due to being hacked. And got banned on my second account (it wasnt fairfight) sigh.... Someone claims i scammed
i got scammed but the person never got a ban for that o;o

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
I've had ban too in 2015, back in the Regoated cheater period of APB, i still remember seeing people run faster than cars, But yeah in the chaos that was fairfight bans in that period i got struck with a ban myself too in the midst of it all, applied several un-ban appeals, but all i get is the automated e-mail response and not even a good excuse as to why i got my ban..

Anyway, i'm also excited i found this and can't wait for it to be in a playable state :D

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
I've had ban too in 2015, back in the Regoated cheater period of APB, i still remember seeing people run faster than cars, But yeah in the chaos that was fairfight bans in that period i got struck with a ban myself too in the midst of it all, applied several un-ban appeals, but all i get is the automated e-mail response and not even a good excuse as to why i got my ban..

Anyway, i'm also excited i found this and can't wait for it to be in a playable state :D
The only thing g1 is good at, unfair banning .

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
i'm just trolling, the only thing they can do is fuck it up.
Me too :3 the only thing they ever fixed was a the raf tutorial drug mule mission , which they never thought about. Miss the drug mule and that other one , amen.