Aug 19, 2017
how about 30 or 50 $ or euros for a version of the game ?`
so no cheater would buy it multiple times, and its also support for you

Husky

Fresh Blood
Aug 17, 2017
how about 30 or 50 $ or euros for a version of the game ?`
so no cheater would buy it multiple times, and its also support for you
Not everyone can afford to spend that kind of money. It's killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
Not everyone can afford to spend that kind of money. It's killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Think is should't be to high, but affodable for most of all....

Btw, all who want to play have computers but no money for a game?

Liorath

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
I can somehow relate to people that think $50 is too high of a price, but at the same time not. I feel like most AAA games are moving towards $70 which I do think is abit ridiculous as $50 has always been a good and fair pricing ground. I would however be more inclined to see a PUBG type of pricing which is $30. At first I also thought $30 was abit much for a game like PUBG but as it grew and you realized it grew at the pace it did it suddenly seemed like an incredibly fair price for what you get if like that kind of game.

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
Think too, that something around $30.- $35.- is mostly a good price and for most people affordable.

Mitne

King of Poland
Donator
Dec 3, 2017
I want to warn you all that usually price tag isn't taken into account if game was considered good among community and player is looking for that kind of game.
My idea? Pre-order option with way lower prices or more options + discount at first week/month of game to make it run. Real price should be 50$, discount price should be 35-40$

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Well its also killing the birds of some people if the game is seperately sold via the website. Not everyone has means to pay internationally .. i would very well like the game on steam and the account to be bound to the steam account logged in. That way one cannot re register and play on that very same purchase.

Though family share can be an issue so disable that for this game.

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
I like this idea, but i would also like the ability to be able to pay in Euro's instead of dollars :rolleyes: And also not the same price as in Dollars but use actual money values so the price is e.g $35 that would make €28. That would be fair in my opinions.

You could then make the statement "But hey he paid less, he paid more" it's actually the same amount of money.

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
I like this idea, but i would also like the ability to be able to pay in Euro's instead of dollars :rolleyes: And also not the same price as in Dollars but use actual money values so the price is e.g $35 that would make €28. That would be fair in my opinions.

You could then make the statement "But hey he paid less, he paid more" it's actually the same amount of money.
That'd be fine for euros and usd , but prices should also be such that people in lower economy countries can also afford. We cannot fathom to spend 35$ on cosmetic, it need to have some marketable value for us to justify that

B.Va

Donator
Apr 18, 2018
That'd be fine for euros and usd , but prices should also be such that people in lower economy countries can also afford. We cannot fathom to spend 35$ on cosmetic, it need to have some marketable value for us to justify that
It could be a standard 30-35$ price range and the currencies would be converted to match the 30-35$ pricemark?

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
It could be a standard 30-35$ price range and the currencies would be converted to match the 30-35$ pricemark?
Are cheaper cosmetics seen as not cool? I am not asking for them to be free but man having them expensive is harsh , i can understand and reason for paying upto 60$ for a game..... But not this