Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Luna here!

No, I'm not dead(yet), the city mayor hasn't send out a hit squad on me....
Anyway, People usually have questions and instead of answering everyone one at a time
(where most questions overlap) We (Nekrova Team) will be holding a Q&A session.
From now (November 6th) till the end of the week (November 12th) you can submit your questions in the thread below.

Though there are a few general rules to keep in mind.
1. Keep it in a question format, e.g no "please add cool sports cars"
2. Don't ask political or religious themed questions, there's already enough opinions regarding those floating out there.
3. You can ask any person or team member a question, though, specify who you're directing it to, using brackets can help you with that, e.g [ALL] for all of us, [VA Team] for the voice actors, etc.
4. Don't be a troll.

With that out of the way, hope to hear your questions soon!

-Nekrova Team,
Luna

RyanCooper

Field Runner
Sep 3, 2017
Hey! I'm asking about threat system and ranking, rank system based on APBR system? (1-255Ranks) or RTW ranking system?
Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Luhansk People Republic)

MoeEveryWeek

Fresh Blood
Sep 21, 2017
#1: Will there be different methods of payment for currency, like paying with mobile credit for G1C?
#2: Music. Can we import? Or will it be like APBR? If its like APBR, will it be more simpler?
#3: The clan dedicated areas, will we be able to customize the interior and build rooms, kind of like Warframe's Dojo system?
#4: If we buy guns from contacts, will they expire or be permanent?
#5: Better objective animations? Not like G1's recycled animations.
#6 (Because I play too much DarkRP) Will there be a RP dedicated district?
I have a ton more but I'll let others ask questions too lol

Regenance

Field Runner
Nov 6, 2017
1#: Hows the matchmaking gonna be? I mean, there will be levels or "ranks", any elo system planned?
2#: Vehicles, hows the mechanics gonna be? do we have to do a early turn like in APB or we gotta have something GTA like-wise.
3#: How about the guns? are they gonna be balanced or we will see some P2W guns going around like APB has. (too many of em' legenadry).

Ryan

Field Runner
Aug 16, 2017
Being a hobbyist animator and modeler I'm very hyped to see what comes in the future

1#: Some weapons animations are either locked in two handed or one-handed animations depending on the faction, or weapon they are linked to. Would it be possible to add an animation tab in the character slot to toggle whether or not the character prefers one handed or two handed animations for personal preference.

2#:If weapons are able to be customized, are we able to change not just add custom skins like we do on our characters clothing and vehicles but like, scopes, barrels, and magazines similar to Ghost Recon the Division, and Wild-Lands to create are own personal guns to further increase creativity. These wont change game-play there just for show.

3#: When Someone creates an asset that the community and developers like, 2d-art, Clothing, new vehicle, weapon design. Will there be a possibility to submit the content and be able to add it to the project.

4#: since there are new weapons and vehicle content, is there a possibility there can be a shooting range to get used to weapons and a place where people can practice driving without worrying about other players or pedestrians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.