pop3 mail linking ingame and phone app connection

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
A eventually nice idea comes to my mind.
Would a nice feature if a player can connect his mail acc from elsewhere via pop3 to the ingame Computer terminal that it looks like it is from the game. Then there can a clan manage theyr applications and clan mails in one place.
There then should be a option to rent a mailadress from the devs for a lttle fee to get connected with the clan as a forwarding addy only for the game, for example: [email protected]

Sorry for my poor english....

And that would be asskicking if the computer terminal can be managed with a app or something like the marketplace/item shop too...

Last edited:

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Suggestion Status: Rejected

A feature like this would open the door to un-wanted security and privacy risks.

An attacker/spammer could gain malicious access to a list of email addresses and impersonate the nekrova team to gain information.
Additionally, it would cause un-wanted security risks with the email protocol.

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
Ah okay, then better as simple and safe...

I hate security issues.....o_O

Pls close threat, thx

Kewlin

Field Runner
Aug 24, 2017
Have you considered the option of an optional daily or weekly mail digest sent to your email?

I know personally that if someone sends me an in-game mail message in a game there's a 99% chance I'll never get it unless they tell me out of game.

Blakeinstein

Killing Addict
Donator
Mar 24, 2018
Have you considered the option of an optional daily or weekly mail digest sent to your email?

I know personally that if someone sends me an in-game mail message in a game there's a 99% chance I'll never get it unless they tell me out of game.
Relatable , nobody ever responded to my ingame mails..... Turns out i was the only one keeping my email tidy... Even after the mission reward spam...... Used macro to delete all the shit mail.....