posting infos about phönix

Gonzo

Fresh Blood
Donator
Aug 19, 2017
well im really excited about the game but i have a question.
do you think we should post the game link and infos on the official apb forum ?

Tarzore

Project Phoenix
Staff member
Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hello @Gonzo

Question: "do you think we should post the game link and infos on the official apb forum ?"

Answer:
GamersFirst does already knows about this ongoing project. But it would be a arrow to the knee if we release our project informations at their forums. GamersFirst does not support this project and is not gonna like Phoenix Project via their own sources.

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
We must spread the word all around....

We will find a good way ;-)

I can make PR for it with my Clan on next GamesCom, thats eventually a little option for the future ^^

Tarzore

Project Phoenix
Staff member
Developer
Aug 15, 2017
We must spread the word all around....

We will find a good way ;-)

I can make PR for it with my Clan on next GamesCom, thats eventually a little option for the future ^^
Hello @SpeedyCat

I cannot decide if your decision is to post on GamersFirst forums or not. It's up to you. I do NOT support this decision.

SpeedyCat

Donator
Aug 15, 2017
I dont ever ant to do it, because i dont think it is a clever way...

Only want do spread the word in familiar circles and with good friends.

Sorry for the miss understanding

P.s.: The thing wit the Gamescom was only a idea but if its not good..., no Problem. ^^

Luna

Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Right, I'll be clear on this so there will not be any confusion:

What you SHOULDN'T do:
Post about this on the Gamers First forums, Although the project is a spiritual successor, and it is different from apb, it is still in direct competition with Gamers First, and openly discussing it on their platform could lead to un-desired consequences.
Also, please DON'T discuss our ideas as facts, I.E Player housing, its an idea we have, and are working towards trying to implement it into the game, but its not a promise, or a fact that it'll be in the game, it might be delayed, added later, or even removed entirely due to various reasons.
At this stage in development, we're mostly focused on smaller individual parts of the game, small prototypes, etc, to see how viable certain ideas are, and we're slowly combining these together into one, but not everything is set in stone, and can change.

What you CAN/SHOULD do:
All that said however, you CAN discuss apb matters here, openly and freely. After all, this project is by a community that used to love the game, for a community that deserves better... What I do ask of you all just... Keep things civil.
You're also free to share the forums, discord links, website, etc with friends, family, with communities, and guilds, or just anyone you think that would be interested in this.
Additionally, you're free to express your ideas and vision for the game, make fan art, and share your excitement with others.

Hell, if you're good with it, I'll even showcase it in a "Fan art of the month" showcase...

All in all, be civil and mindful about things, the last thing WE as a development team want to do is disappoint YOU our community by promising the world, and only delivering a drawn map on a napkin.

Thank you for reading,
With kind regards,
-Luna