Phoenix Lead Director
Staff member
Developer
Phoenix Lead Director
Programmer
Level Designer
Aug 14, 2017
Dear everyone,

I've worked together with Dickey to bring you this time's recap in video form!
you can find it here:

Rider's work:

Luna's work:

View attachment HighresScreenshot00008.png

Annily
Dari

Cormacnoah
https://soundcloud.com/nekrova%2Fsets%2Fnekrova-summer-update

So, this recap has been long overdue.
Most of it is my own fault, University matters have been hogging most of my time, and forced me to focus on that rather than projects.

I apologize to everyone, especially the supporters that it has been this long since a proper update.

I'd also like to take this moment to tell everyone that I'll be focusing on my university studies, since I'm currently failing some of them and need to work hard to make up for my own mistakes.

As such, I'll be taking a few steps back from this project. However, if new cool content gets made, I'll certainly write another post about it.
(Also, huge thanks to Annily and Natt for their work on the website re-design. As well as Conarch for his new music set and Rider for his awesome texture work)

Pufty

Field Runner
Apr 12, 2018
I'm here to just remind - Keep going. I love seeing development from something basic to a pleasure to look at

Vyde_

Fresh Blood
Jan 21, 2018
I do not speak English very well, but I am your project since the beginning, being a big fan of APB you are my only hope to find one of the best games, studies are important, but I hope that it does not go too impacted the development see even stop it ..

Project Phoenix, I'm not the only one to support you, you have thousands of players behind you <3